Luxury Homes for Sale in Cary, NC
Located in North Carolina’s Wake and Chatham counties, the Town of Cary is home to more than 150,000 residents, making it the second most populous incorporated town in the country.
Caryhttp://www.movingwithmatt.com/communities/cary/ has consistently ranked as one of the top places to live in the United States. The town has a very safe and friendly environment, making it an excellent place to raise a family or retire.
There’s plenty to enjoy here as well, as you’ll find many top-notch restaurants, incredible shopping hubs, a thriving arts and culture scene, and fantastic entertainment and recreational opportunities.
Cary Luxury Real Estate
Home buyers in search of beautiful luxury properties will have a fantastic selection of homes to choose from in Cary. There are plenty of excellent properties in the area, with sprawling lot sizes, well-designed interiors, and luxurious features and amenities.
Most Luxury Homes in Cary are located in exclusive, gated neighborhoods with a scenic, quiet setting and charming tree-lined streets. Homes in these neighborhoods boast picturesque surroundings, with gorgeous views of the lake or golf course.
Among the number of residential options available are:
- Sophisticated European-style estates
- Elegant executive custom homes
- Prestigious 5-bedroom lakefront homes
Cary Luxury Home Features
Many of the Luxury Homes in Cary come with top-notch features such as:
- State-of-the-art gourmet kitchens with high-end stainless appliances
- Spacious master baths with a Jacuzzi, double showers, and large walk-in closets
- Oversized living spaces that can be turned into home theaters, art galleries, or libraries
- Plenty of storage space, and garages that can accommodate up to four vehicles or more
- Lush gardens, outdoor decks, and covered patio areas
Residents in luxury communities can enjoy a wide range of recreational activities, as there are many great places to visit just a few minutes away. You can explore wooded hiking trails, enjoy a live music performance, visit fascinating museums, eat at a first-class restaurant, or spend endless hours shopping.